Tell us a bit about yourselves
I won't go too deep into the details, but we're planning something for GROTA that probably won't affect you in the slightest, but might be totally kick-ass for those of us who slave-labor over the blog on a daily basis.
However, part of what we're looking to do requires help from you guys, so I have a huge, HUYUUUUGE favor to ask. In the comments section, could you tell us a little bit about yourselves? Specifically, I'd love it if you could answer the following questions for me...
1. Where do you live?
2. How long have you been a Cubs fan?
3. If you live outside of the city, how often do you go to Chicago?
4. How many games do you get to see a year?
5. What kind of Cubs swag do you own - jerseys, other items, etc?
6. How much time do you spend in Wrigleyville each year?
7. Do you play sports on your own?
Basically we want to get to know you guys a bit better. Any help you can give will be very tremendously appreciated.
Note from Rob: WE WILL NOT SELL OR OTHERWISE DISTRIBUTE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES.
Heh. I always wanted to say that.